Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Plymouth council becomes first to ban payday loan ads on billboards | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Plymouth council becomes first to ban payday loan ads on billboards | UK news | guardian.co.uk

I wish we would do this in the states. 

More yet, I wish Payday loans were outlawed.  We protect people from abortions, using food stamps for non-essential food, etc.  Why not protect them from this?  Answer? Because the lobbiests who really pay most of our legislators are against a banning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.