Saturday, July 20, 2013

i G i v e [dot] c o m info from a user



I've blogged with this lady for quite some time now.  What she was saying sounded good on the surface (read her blog, top link).  But I was wondering where the money came from to pay the charities.  What I found was unsettling:

A check of the reviews (Googled "i g i v e [dot] c o m  review") showed two things:
1)  The charities may not be getting their checks
2)  A pop up comes on when the merchant you selected doesn't subscribe.  Members, try it on Amazon. com (report here: Thread: Shame on i G i v e)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.