Thursday, July 25, 2013

10 easy tricks to avoid vacation weight gain - Health

I haven't read this yet but it should be good.
 
 
(Red Velvet Cake made by Mrs. Jim and KP)
 
So far on my holiday (three weeks) I've lost two more pounds so am down to a 12 pound loss total.  I should keep it that way. 

We walk a lot more than we regularly do.  Also we don't have ice cream for a bed time snack.  And eat only one large meal a day but that's all I hardly ever eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.