Monday, July 22, 2013

Crowds gather at City Hall to protest Zimmerman verdict - Houston Chronicle

Crowds gather at City Hall to protest Zimmerman verdict - Houston Chronicle

Best lines:

"The Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell, pastor of Windsor Village United Methodist Church, said he was not in the jury box but wanted to present three facts: Zimmerman was told to stay in the car. When he got out of the car anyway, he was carrying a gun. He shot Martin in the chest.

"If he was genuinely interested in community civility he wouldn't have been packing," Caldwell said."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.