Saturday, August 16, 2014

Madonna's Life In Pictures | Gallery | Wonderwall

Madonna's Life In Pictures | Gallery | Wonderwall





Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional
12 of 28
Madonna went brunette -- and back in time -- to play a female baseball player in 1992's "A League of Their Own." But in a letter she wrote to photographer pal Steven Meisel during filming in the Windy City, she didn't seem very excited about making the ensemble movie, which co-starred Geena Davis and Rosie O'Donnell. "I cannot suffer anymore than I have in the past month
learning how to play baseball with a bunch of girls (yuk) in Chicago (double yuk)," she wrote. "I have a tan, I am dirty all day and I hardly ever wear make-up… And when God decided where the beautiful men were going to live in the world, he did not choose Chicago."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.