Here I save links to Web articles which I find interesting for two reasons I do this: 1) I don't have time to read it very much right now;
2) It is an area of interest to me and so I might wish to come back to the article quickly in the future - Feel free to browse around. And leave a comment if you wish. I'll be glad (happy) to hear your feelings about anything you see here. BE NICE!
And please visit my other blogs: Jim's Little Blog; Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place; and Ask Dr. Jim (blog)
Friday, July 17, 2015
Done with Pluto, New Horizons will drift in endless sea of space
Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself. If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.