1933 Ford
2015 America's Most Beautiful Roadster Contenders
"Gee, the economy must really be smoking when we have more than 15 contenders for the America’s Most Beautiful Roadster [AMBR] award. Really! Since 1950 this has been the show for roadsters and phaetons—all open cars without roll up windows from 1937 and before. In years past there have been 10-12 contenders that vie for the prestigious AMBR award. We don't know whether adding more has necessarily made the competition stronger, as there are usually only a few roadsters that really get consideration by the judges. This year is probably no exception. So without further adieu here are 16 of the contenders in no particular order:"
1932 Ford
1932 Ford
1932 Ford (pickup)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.