Tuesday, April 1, 2014

14 automotive milestones of 2014 - MSN Autos



14 automotive milestones of 2014 - MSN Autos :

14 automotive milestones of 2014

By Evan Griffey of MSN Autos
There is something special about 2014, this Year of the Horse. It seems there are more than a typical number of meaningful cultural anniversaries this year. And perhaps none is more poignant than the golden anniversary of the original pony car, the Ford Mustang. Granted, Beatlemania and GI Joe also turn 50, but there are quite a few notable automotive milestones deserving of celebration in 2014. Let's take a look at the 14 standouts of '14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.