in part:
"I've included a quote I've loved since I saw it posted on a classroom door:
People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous of you. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.For, you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them, anyway. ~Version of a quote usually attributed to Mother Teresa"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.