http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MSN-3438-Job-Info-and-Trends-How-to-get-a-job-in-food-styling-and-photography/?SiteId=cbmsn43438&sc_extcmp=JS_3438_advice
I blog about food a lot too. Check out my label, Food .
A not the nicest example: (From Jim's Little Blog, Tuesday, August 20, 2013)
"We finally made it to Five Guys for our American style meal. Mrs. Jim had a grilled cheese sandwich and I had a BLT. We shared a large order of Fries (not chips) and each had a Diet Coke. The soft drinks came from the new red drink machines like we have in all the BK's (Burger Kings) in Texas.
There was a short line but not bad for almost two in the afternoon. Oh yes, there were free refills on the soft drinks like in most all of the U.S. Eating here very much could get to be habit forming on one. The burgers were just like those in the States except that wouldn't really be a treat for us. Hot dogs are just around the corner.
This is a picture that I enlarged from the Five Guys picture above. Clicking on it will make it larger still. Karen, Mrs. Jim, and KP were in the outside line (queue) waiting to order. Billy was just getting settled and I was taking the picture.The August 20th writing prompt words to choose from "Tuesday Two-Shoes" are Habit and Lost. Josie Said, "Have Fun!" (link)
P.S. We are back to London now from our wonderful Princess cruise from Venice to Athens via the Black Sea and Istanbul."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to my Reading Place. Feel free to read what you think you might like. A lot I haven't read yet myself.
If you read then I would like to know so please leave a note, even to say "I've been sampling from your reading today." Thank you for that and thank you for coming.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.